I love these banana bread protein bites 😍 They are perfect for a grab-and-go snack this summer (and you don’t have to heat up the entire house by turning on your oven to make a real loaf of banana bread!). Just grab these 8 ingredients, give yourself 10 minutes, and you’ll have protein-packed energy bites for your week.
1 large ripe banana
1 tbsp + 1 tsp unsweetened almond milk
2 scoops Vanilla Shakeology (whey or plant-based)
½ cup almond flour
½ cup coconut flour
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 pinch cinnamon
2 tbsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Mash banana in a small bowl; stir in almond milk and set aside.
2. Combine Shakeology, almond flour, coconut flour, and coconut sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
3. Slowly add banana mixture, stirring constantly, until a soft cookie-dough texture is reached.
4. Shape into 12 equal balls, about 1½ inches in diameter. Roll in chocolate chips.
5. Serve immediately or store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 2 weeks.