Are you cooking from your pantry more than ever before?! Me too, friend, me too! Here’s a healthier brownie recipe that uses ingredients you, most likely, already have in your kitchen! Challenge your family to try and guess the secret ingredient 😉
If you make these, make sure to snap a picture and share it with me!
Double Chocolate Black Bean Brownies
- ¼ cup quick rolled oats
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (divided use)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the oats in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped (approximately 1 minute).
- Place black beans, eggs, cocoa powder, honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt into the food processor and pulse until combined (approximately 1 minute).
- Pour ½ cup chocolate chips into the batter and mix in.
- Pour batter into a greased 8×8 inch pan and top with the other ½ cup of chocolate chips.
- Back for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool and slice into 2-inch squares.