Do you like avocado toast? There are so many ways to spice up this simple, seriously delicious, and healthy snack… and this Avocado + Tomato Toast is a great option!
- ¼ medium ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- ½ tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 slice low-sodium sprouted whole-grain bread, toasted
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Combine the avocado, salt, pepper, and lime juice in a small bowl; mash until mixed and slightly chunky.
- Spread the avocado on the toast and top with tomatoes.
If you follow our amazing portion container plan, this recipe is ½ Green, 1 Yellow, and 1 Blue. If you’re a 2B tracker, this recipe makes a great FFC and accessory as part of breakfast or lunch.