Overnight oats are one of my favorite breakfasts for fall – and this recipe has all the best autumn flavors! Plus, it’s high in protein and fiber, so you stay full all morning! Bonus: it tastes like dessert!
Let me know if you make this Apple Cinnamon Crumble Overnight Oats!
For overnight oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup dry rolled oats
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I use Shakeology)
- 1 small apple, chopped, divided use
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans, unsalted
- 1 tbsp dry rolled oats
- 2 tsp almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp extra-virgin organic coconut oil
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- To make overnight oats, combine almond milk, oats, protein powder, ½ apple, chia seeds, and extract in a medium bowl and mix well. Evenly divide the oat mixture between 2 jars; seal the jars and refrigerate overnight.
- To make crumble, combine pecans, oats, almond flour, sugar, oil, and cinnamon in a small bowl; mix well.
- In the morning, top each jar evenly with crumble and remaining apple pieces. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 24 hours.