If you get your hands on our Pumpkin Spice superfoods this year, you have to try this recipe – I love keeping energy balls on hand for a quick + tasty snack. Oh, and this recipe is equally amazing with our Vanilla Shakeology!
✨ Ginger Pumpkin Spice Superfoods Energy Balls ✨
- ¾ cup dry rolled oats
- ½ cup all-natural smooth nut butter (almond, peanut, cashew)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans)
- 1½ packets (or scoops) Pumpkin Spice Shakeology
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp chopped crystallized ginger
- Place oats in the food processor and pulse for 20 seconds. Add nut butter, pumpkin, and honey. Pulse until blended.
- Add nuts, Shakeology, and ground ginger and pulse until blended.
- Remove the blade from the food processor. Fold in the crystallized ginger and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into 18 energy balls, approximately 1 tbsp each.
- Serve immediately or you can store them in a container in the fridge for up to 5 days!
If you follow my container system: ½ Yellow, 1½ tsp.
If you follow 2B Mindset: enjoy this as an occasional snack or treat – be sure to track!