If you’re looking for a delicious, easy treat, then these mini strawberry cheesecakes are going to be your new best friend! Grab your favorite strawberry Shakeology and blend with a surprisingly creamy ricotta cheese + almond milk blend. Serve in wee crunchy gingersnap crusts, add fresh strawberries on top and you’ve got a mouthful of yum in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 cup gingersnap cookies (or graham crackers)
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 scoops Strawberry Whey or Tropical Strawberry Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- Line 6 muffin cups with muffin liners (or use silicone muffin cups); set aside.
- Add cookies and oil to a food processor; cover. Pulse to blend.
- Press cookie crumble into the bottoms and up the sides of prepared muffin cups; set aside.
- Add ricotta cheese, Shakeology, and almond milk to the food processor; cover. Pulse until smooth.
- Evenly divide ricotta mixture among prepared muffin cups; top each with a strawberry slice. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 day, or freeze for up to 4 days. If frozen, set out at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
We love the light and fluffy ricotta in this recipe, but think fat-free cream cheese could work as a swap, too! What toppings or ingredients would you add or change?
Servings: 6 servings