Who’s ready for some warmer weather? These are the perfect way to welcome some sunshine this spring, and no one will know they are packed with protein and superfoods! ☀️
- Parchment paper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 7 oz. organic silken tofu
- 1 scoop cookies and cream (or chocolate) flavored protein powder
- 2 tsp. monk fruit sweetener (or stevia)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. all-natural almond butter
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 dash sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper; lightly coat with spray.
- Add tofu, protein powder, monk fruit sweetener, and extract to a food processor; cover. Process on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until smooth. Pour into a freezer-safe container. Freeze for 2 hours. Let warm at room temperature for 10 minutes before scooping.
- While ice cream freezes, add almond butter, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and salt to a small mixing bowl; stir until smooth. Divide dough evenly to form 6 even balls; use clean fingers to mold each cookie into approximately a 3-inch circle.
- Bake for 8 to 11 minutes, or until cookies are dry; let cool.
- To make sandwiches place 1 cookie on each of 3 plates. Scoop ⅓ cup ice cream on each cookie. Top each with another cookie; press gently to bond. Enjoy immediately!