We’re sharing some really tasty summer popsicle recipes in our June support + accountability group – so I wanted to share one with you, too! These Berry Protein Pops are a delicious treat that won’t throw you off your meal plan!
- ¾ cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- ½ cup fresh or frozen cherries
- 1 scoop strawberry protein powder (I use Shakeology!)
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture evenly into 4 ice pop molds and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until set.
If you try these out, be sure to share them on your IG stories and tag me! My IG is @nicolepope!!