Clean Eating Workshop: Day 6

Did you know that diet is 80% of the battle? The other 20% is half exercise and half genetics. That is why this challenge is so important. Once you learn how to fuel your body properly, you can have even greater success once you add in exercise! You will start to see the pounds fall off and muscles start to peek through. You will be amazed!

Follow these clean eating tips rules and I am sure you will see huge results!

Clean Eating Principles

Recipe of the day: Chicken Chili

http://www.heandsheeatclean.com/2012/10/clean-eat-recipe-chicken-chili.html

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s